Users comments and reviews on article Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis by SirGan

I was actually unaware until this point that you had mentioned that you could get surgery to help correct scoliosis. From what my understanding was up until reading this article that you had to just endure scolioisis so I'm glad that there is help for someone who has an extreme condition. I knew about the other therapies but I didn't know about these so thanks for posting this! I found it very helpful and I'm glad that you posted it. Does anyone else have any insight on this or suffer from scoliosis?

Another treatment that is quite effective for reducing scoliosis without bracing or surgery is the CLEAR Scoliosis Reduction method. This is a new type of therapy that combines chiropractic adjustments with specific spinal rehabilitation exercises. Please see ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed for more information.

Sincerely,
Dr. Jane Leavell, DC
Rhino Spine Center
Denver, CO
***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed **
Please read our Terms of Use