Users comments and reviews on article Diagnosis: Intestinal pain by SirGan

It's funny finding this article because there was a discussion about something like this in a thread earlier today where I had been confused a bit by by what would be a typical pain to feel on the body in terms of appendicitis. I think that it was an important thing to learn and I'm glad to read on it now because I was very confused by it. Thanks for posting this because it was super informative! It was also very well written, so thanks.

yes I fiund this easy ti understand and most helpful thanks for posting this information.

I had shingles,from the middle front to the middle back left side, I still have a sharp pain under my left breast I don know what to do, I can not sleep, sleeping pills do not work, hot bath did not work either I am desperate, please help, the pain start like contraction anding an a sharp pain.

i have pain on cramp on the left hand side that goes 2 the back sometimes . My bowels are quite soft but it is not diahorrea . There is no bleeding in my stools n it is light brown . HELP ME !!!!!

Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm: Causes, Symptoms and Diagnosis
posted on: Sat, october 2010
posted by : manuheart123
An abdominal aortic aneurysm is said to have occurred, when the large blood vessel that carries blood away from the heart and supplies to the abdomen, pelvis and legs, dilates or bulges. This localised dilatation of the abdominal aorta exceeds the normal diameter by more than 50 percent. Aneurysms also occur in other areas of the aorta, but the abdomen is the most common site.

link :- ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I can feel a small lump in my left middle stomach region.It`s hurts constantly, but more so at night,have seen doctor, but cannot find anything. any suggestions as too what it could be? am getting desperate, for help. thank you.