Users comments and reviews on article Phentermine-diet pills that work by SirGan

I've tried adipex to lose weight and it works for me. I'm happy with the results. i ordered it in

I totally recommend Phentermine and Adipex-P from I lost a lot of weight since I started taking it.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Well,
I have to say that this is very interesting article about Phentermine. I know that this is used to suppress appetite but I didn’t know that it had this much of effect. The interesting things here are the possible side effects that might occur when you take Phentermine. I know that there are problems with cardiovascular system but also there are chances that this can affect your central nervous system as well. Also you have to be aware of gastrointestinal condition such as dry mouth, diarrhea but constipation as well. I don’t know if anybody noticed any allergic reaction while they were using Phentermine? I hope that someone has some experience with this medication.
All the best,
Nelie