Users comments and reviews on article Fertility: Best age for man & woman by SirGan

I was really unaware of all the information that there would be on here for men! I thought that this would primarily address female fertility but instead there was a great deal of information here on male fertility which is not something that I know much about. Usually for some reason they refer to female fertility first but men are often infertile as well so I'm glad to see they got equal treatment. Thanks for posting this!

I am 26 year old and my husband is also of my age, we have been married for 1.3 years now and we have a plan to have baby in next year, just want to know that what is the ideal time for an woman to have baby? ( i have a normal phisic equelent to my hight)

When you say what the ideal time is, do you mean in terms of how many years old you are? Because at 26 years old, I wuold say that you're at the ideal age to be having kids. Is that what you mean?

excellent,knowledgableand effective article

hi,
im 20 years old man and my wife is 17 we both love to have kids and we are planning to have a baby next year. i was just wondering does making a baby in these ages( 20's) makes the baby smart?what are the benefits of having a baby in this age?

crazy guy girls smoke yur coc