Users comments and reviews on article Electrolysis and Permanent Hair Removal by Dana Fenton

Ouch, I didn't know that you could get an infection from electrolysis. I didn't think it would be possible but it makes sense since it is a normal surgery and there's always the possibility of infection after something like that. I am just a wee bit disturbed in light of that fact since most people get electrolysis in pretty private areas so I imagine that getting treatment for that would be difficult.

Great information. Amazed to know that. It good and useful for all the lovely ladies.

have a great knowlegde.

Electrolysis treatment may leads to some scars and black spots.. Be aware of it

I'm taking electrolysis treatment for my upper lip in kolors at vizag.I'm resulting discoloration and some black spots looks like freckles. It getting even darker for every other session.Starting of my treatment they said "no spots will be formed,if spot occurred that can be cured with in a week ". But it doesn't happening. This treatment making my skin even darker and uglyy. Think twice before u go for treatment especially in kolors. They are cheaters. After taking money they won't bother about your condition. Dont go there...