Users comments and reviews on article Dianabol (Methandrostenolone, Danabol, DBOL): Bodybuilding Anabolic Steroid Profile by Dana Fenton

Hi Dana, I always look forward to reading your articles and felt compelled to comment on this one as well. I wish that people would realize that steroids are not a good idea for weight building. Thanks for posting this because I think a lot of people would benefit from reading it. Thanks again!

I think some of this info is out of date. Russia is not the only producer of this AAS. Thailand, China, Russia, and a couple others also produce this drug. How can something be dianabol and not have a steroid in it? That does not make sense. The chemical makeup of dianabol makes it an anabolic / androgenic steroid. Some of the more famous stacks use dbol / test. Why not touch on drugs to inhibit estrogen production.( nolva, clomid to name a few). I would consider doing a little more research before writing these articles.