Users comments and reviews on article Swine Flu Symptoms: What People Need to Know by Dana Fenton

i've heard that this is a class six pandemic; is there any validity to that rumor?

"Oral Oxygen Therapy" is the BEST way to treat the symptoms of 'Swine Flu'. It has been successfully proven during the S.A.R.S (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome) outbreak many years ago.

It is fast, effective, no need for prescriptions by doctors, no side-effects, no dosages and best of all it can be used by all age groups.

are you serious?
Its a regular flu , that goes away without any kind of treatment and there is no direct fatality from swine flu ,only indirect , same as regular flu. its a marketing campaign for tamiflu .
do some more research and you will find out whats going on...

I currently have flu like symptoms, and have a tightening in my chest when I take a deep breath. My boyfriends, father's girlfriend has the swine flu, and we didn't know it and I was just there but days ago. My stomach hurts, I am tired all the time, dizzy in the head, feel confusion while driving, and almost a distant feeling towards everything. No one thinks I am telling the truth, but I don't feel like not waking up once I fall asleep every night.