Users comments and reviews on article How to Detox Your Body from Alcohol and Drugs by Robert Rister

Thanks for sharing this article It has very helpful information. The one thing I didn't not see was a helpful site of where to find natural detox products.. So at this time I would like to share my site if anyone is looking for NATURAL Herbs.

I have used the bowel detox myself no running to the toilet and stressful stomach gas were associated with these products. The live cleanse formula really made a huge difference for a alcoholic friend of mine.

Email me anytime and good luck with your searches :)

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

"The 'munchies' after using drugs, by the way, are the body's way of fighting the depression that occurs when coming down from the drug"

do you care to give a source for this info?
the onnly drug i can think of that does this is pot, and thats because of its effect on the cannabinoid receptors, which also control hunger. Not depression.

It's quite easy to "detox" from alcohol and drugs.

Stop taking them. That's it.

You don't need enemas and weird diets to do it. Just time.