Users comments and reviews on article Natural Body Odor Remedies by Robert Rister

Wheatgrass for Body odor. It is a great internal Deodorant.In a study reported in the journal of the American Geriatric Society in 1980, Chlorophyll effectively controlled body odor and fecal odor in 62 nursing home patients. Similarly, Dr. Howard Westcott found that chlorophyll can be as good as any other deodorant. He discovered that chlorophyll extracts can neutralize offensive odors in food, alcohol and tobacco. Also, in patients and volunteers, it effectively neutralized bad breath, body odor from perspiration, menstrual odors and foul smelling urine and stools.

Cleanse, Alkalize, and Nourish! Get all three by consuming one drink and you can
take it with you when you travel, go to the gym or anywhere, for a quick boost! I discovered a highly nutritional organic powdered wheatgrass that 4 packets are equivalent to one tray of wheatgrass. Another important thing is the packets are used upon opening, not like a jar, which every time it is opened it oxidizes and loses its nutritional value. This product is cold dried to maintain live enzymes and nutrients when they are combined with water.
This is the only wheatgrass powder in the world grown Aeroponically in 100% purified oxygen; soil free, fungus free and pollution free. The roots contain cancer fighting nutrients not found in the blades. One of the nutrients, P4D1, has also been shown in laboratory tests to eat the protein sheath off a cancer cell so that the white blood cells can attack and destroy them.
Another plus is by combining the roots with the blades the taste is more like a “green tea” and is not strong and nauseous as fresh wheatgrass. You can drink this straight, no need to mix with anything else to hide the taste, just enjoy wheatgrass! Even kids love it!
Try a free sample, simply go to and fill out the form on the home page. Let me know what you think!

I use a cleansing foam with ribwort and liquorice root extracts. both herbals work as a natural germicide that kills the bad "smelly" bacteria on the skin. The germs cause the reeking not the sweat itself btw. The name's bromex foamer. works very good, I got no malodor nowadays ... Astro

This is great news. Where did you order the BromEx Foamer from? I attempted to use amazon.co.uk. They cannot ship to my US address.