last year (2011) Bristol-Myers Squibb,the makers of kenalog cortisone steriod injection drug,added a new warning to the kenalog label stating for it NOT FOR INTRAVENOUS, INTRADERMAL, INTRAOCULAR, EPIDURAL, OR INTRATHECAL USE,not to be used for epidural injection or anywhere the spine.The reasons for this is that it has caused a wide variety of severe heath implications and death.I had this injection by epidural 8 months ago and am still suffering from the effects.This drug has driven people insane,you may read for yourself at this link-

http://orthopedics.about.com/b/2008/10/11/side-effects-of-cortisone-shots.htm

You may also read the warning label at this link-

http://packageinserts.bms.com/pi/pi_kenalog-40.pdf

did your doctor give you any of these shocking warnings?

Many,nearly all doctors are either unaware of this or ignoring the warnings and continuing to inject against clear warning not to inject, resulting in devastating outcomes to patiants who are not given the warnings of potential side effects.These adverse reactions may be rare,but are life changing and life threatening. If you are suffering from a kenalog injection reaction please contact me in regards to legal _[removed]_

What great news Kaye! I am so happy that you and Larry are moving to Hawaii! That is a pecfertly beautiful vibration for your work and we would love to join you there for a workshop weekend and a day or two of your incredible readings, art, and talent. I think we are all on the same page with that idea! Heart Forgiveness in Hawaii works GREAT for ME! Lets do it and hey thanks for your wonderful comments! Love you SisterLight!PS I would love to hear and share you NDE and I am sure you have an inspiring story to tell.

I admire the vaabulle information you offer in your articles. It found that improving productivity by keeping employees healthy and working is emerging as the top business objective. As a result, company wellness programs are very popular for businesses worldwide. Workers found to be at greater risk were in the transport, storage and construction industries, with more than 2 in 3 staff found to be in high risk categories. This includes conditions such as diabetes and heart disease. I would like to Thanks for the informative post