I have problem with rosacea. First I tried with antibiotics, but there were no long term success. After some time I passed on naturally based treatment methods. It was too slow!
So, on recommendation, I started with cortisone therapy. I am receiving cortisone injection for few days now, and I already can see improvement. What are experiences of others with cortisone?

Hey, beware! If they are used for long term cortisone injections could even worsen rosacea. Cortisone injections can make it more resistant to treatment while accelerating the aging of the skin. Cortisone injections have a thinning effect on the skin's layers, further wearing down its natural defenses and immune response.

i also received cortisone shots for my rosacea, the doctor kept insisting that the shot would help clear away rosacea, he also prescribed my 3 days medication, which i think consists of steroid also. my skin condition improved right away after i received the shot, the redness and large pimple looking like things and dryness all went away. today is the third day and my skin is a lot better then 3 days ago, but still have a pink blotch on both sides of my cheek. i am now really worried that after i am off of the medication, my rosacea will come back again, because i heard steroid is only a temp. relieve and may cause worse problems.

has anyone else been treated with cortisone shots for rosacea??

Cortisone works. I've tried oral antibiotics and every cream and gel available, but these remendies don't get to the root of the problem. Long term use of cortisone I'm sure cannot be good for your skin. It increases the ageing process.

Intense pulsed- light laser therapy get's good results. However, it is pricey and significant bruising to the face is a big deterent if you work a 9 to 5.

I've found that i(n spite of trying every cream and gel) that cortisone shots are the only way to clear up my rosacea quickly. The only problem is that my doctor is very resistant to giving me the shots. It's a very frustrating situation because sulfur creams and Soolantra haven't done anything for me--Plexion made it worse. Nothing I try really works.