Hey everyone I need some help I have really long forskin both when I have a boner and when I don't and It is so super tight that I can't pull it back over the head at all. sometimes I can pull it back to a point where I can see a little bit of the head but the forskin is still covering the entire thing I don't know what to do I'm 18 almost 19 and everyone around me doesn't seem to have a problem, I don't know if this will affect me when I have sex or not but I'm worried if my forskin is too tight to be pulled over the head of my penis right now then I'm scared it might rip or something if i try to force it into a tight vagina. I have contemplated circumcision but I don't know if thats the right thing to do can someone help me please?!?!? also at the end of my forskin its redish pink is that suppose to be there its regular skin color up to that point but I really have no idea what its suppose to look like...

removing a small amount could be your answer, you don't have to remove it all.

and don't be concerned about a tight vagina, when you get into one of those usually it means she is wet and lubricated already !!

I'm 99 and my penis is 1 inch hard

Congratulations on your long foreskin! I am sure that it will give you great pleasure all of your life.

The long foreskin provides superior protection to the head of the penis. Moreover, the ancient Greeks considered a long, tapering foreskin to be a sign of male beauty. The long tip is called the akroposthion.

The long foreskin may improve the sexual experience because of its superior gliding action.

Most boys and many adolescents have foreskins with tips that are too narrow to retract. By age 18, the foreskin should be loose enough to retract.

A few men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some believe that a penis with a tight foreskin is more sensitive and that sex is better. However, most men prefer to make their foreskin retractable.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

You are normal for your age. Your foreskin is still developing. You can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.