hey, i have trouble pulling my foreskin all the way past the head when my penis is erect, i can do it without trouble when its non erect but when it is i can only get it half way down the head until it becomes painful

ive heard that my forskin should come all the way back when erect anyways, it apears the opening of the foreskin is too tight for the width of my penis, is there anything i can do to change it to maybe stretch it in anyways, i am open to circumcision but wondered if theres anyother ways

my problem appears to be effecting my sex life as whilst having sex with my girlfriend it can get pulld right back and become very painful and can often persponse sex for another time, also i think it effects my ejaculation as if can take a very long time before im finished

anyhelp?

i know some that have stretched there foreskin but it took up to 2months and sometimes is not successful and should be very cautious if ur undertaking it circumcision is the way to go apparently im non but am going to be soon

hey, i had the same problem, how long you been sexually active,

its been about 6 months for me, it doesnt take to long untill it just naturally stretches, im sure your gf will understand if you tell her not to be so fiesty though

good luck mate

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. One can help it develop by stretching it.

The goal is to have a foreskin that glides smoothly back and forth so as to provide maximum pleasure.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.