Okay, so i have a normal looking penis
I havent been circumsised, and my penis looks normal when its soft
But when i get a 'hard on', my penis is, what i thinks called, 'uncut'.
I have never retracted my forskin, but when should i try??
Its getting really annoying and i dont know what to do
Ive always thought ive got some deformed penis, but ive seen other ones like it so i guess i dont. Please help.

never compare with others. if you are above 20 years, you may get it circumcised. other wise wait for couple of years.

If you can't retract your foreskin when it's erect you will probably have to get a circumcision or if you don't want to completely remove your whole foreskin you can get a partial circumcision and see if that works out. 

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.  In most cases the foreskin becomes retractable by age eighteen.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this several times every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain. It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work. The important thing is to put the skin under tension several times every day so that it will grow wider.

Betamethasone valerate topical steroid ointment, which is available by prescription, may help, but it won’t work by itself. Manual stretching is still required.

Don’t let the foreskin-phobes talk you into a circumcision.    It is a horrible operation that does grave, permanent injury to the penis.