hey im a 16 year old guy and i was abit scared that i wouldnt be able to have sex cuz of it people say to masterbate to loosin the skin so i can pull it back but i have tried that and no changes can give me advice

Hi Arzo,

You should be working on pulling your foreskin back Arzo.  You can have sex if it won't retract but it won't be as pleasurable for either of you.

You can get an erection and pull down on the shaft skin so the glans (head) spreads the opening OR use your fingers to spread the opening.  You need to do it a lot.  The more you do it the faster you'll see results.  Yes, the glans will be sensitive too, this is normal. 

Good luck.

i have tried to pull it back wen i was in the bath but it only went half way and i have tried doin alot of times wen i am lyin in bed but nothin has changed

It takes time Arzo. If you can pull it back halfway you are making progress. Keep working on it, every day.

A few men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some believe that a penis with a tight foreskin is more sensitive and that sex is better. However, most men prefer to make their foreskin retractable.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen.

You are normal for your age. Your foreskin is still developing. You can help it develop by stretching it.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this every day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and let mitosis do its work.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Hi Arzo,

Looks like you are not doing it enough to see any changes. I have been masturbating since 5 (unbelievable but true) and guess what, I manage to take my foreskin down the bottom of my glans... You simply need to practice it, so here is what I would suggest you do.

Every time you masturbate, you need to use lube (lubrication), if you don't it WILL hurt! Saliva or your own precum are best lubes you can get naturally, however, to use pre-cum, you've got to make yourself excited (watching porn maybe will work). I use both since at some point of masturbation, you get pre-cum. You will find that when you are erected and as u stretch, it will actually feel good, so stretch until it doesn't start feeling uncomfortable and hurting. 

Try doing it every day and that will also make sure you don't have any wet dreams (I don't know if u had, but you better don't get them - it might feel embarrassing and also, it isn't enjoyable just like masturbation! I never had but that is what i know from most people that had one or two).