Im 14 and have tight foresking. I have no problems urinating and can retract the foreskin. I think the problem is that the fenar band on my penis ( The hole in the foreskin to let your glans out) is too small for my glans to come out. Ive been stretching it daily and have noticed a BIG diifence.

Do i have phimosis? and will it be possible to get my glans out of the foreskin?

Thanks From Steve

(Im the guy from above)

One more things is if i eventaully get my foresking to retract over my head...is there a chance i have Paraphimosis and becuase my foreskin is too tight it wont go back over the head

(Paraphimosis is where you can get the foreskin over the head...but very hard to get the foreskin back over

theres a chance but i dont think you should worry

Ok. Ill just give it an extra few days of strecthing once it is able to go over the head.

I am 14 years old, my forskin is very tight, especially when erected, im ok with masturbrating, but i can only get my skin half way and its effecting me ejaculating i think! HELP i cant tell my parents...im adopted..my real parents dead..been with these parents 7 years and i dont feel that comfortable with them. dont know what to do...

Hi Steve:

You are blessed with an erogenous, highly-innervated, protective foreskin. Many circumcised guys would envy your foreskin even though it does not retract. You display great wisdom in wanting to avoid a harmful, injurious and painful circumcision. Do not be worried. You are normal for your age.

You are very fortunate to have parents that did not circumcise you. You have a whole, complete penis so you have sex the way nature intended it.

To retract the foreskin, one must grab the foreskin on the shaft and pull it rearward, but do not force it. If the foreskin will not retract then you must consider leaving it as it is or doing stretching exercises to make it retractable. You are fortunate to have a choice.

Having sex with a non-retractile foreskin depends on just how tight your foreskin is. If it is really narrow and absolutely won't retract, then you can have penetrative sex without pain. On the other hand, if it just a little bit tight, then it is likely to be forced back during sex and that will hurt because it is tight. It only hurts when a tight foreskin is forced back. In that case, it probably would be better to stretch your foreskin until it glides easily back and forth.

It is not necessary to have a foreskin that will retract. Some men live their entire lives with a non-retractable foreskin. They can masturbate, have penetrative sex, get married, and father children with a foreskin that does not retract. Some
believe that a penis with a non-retractile foreskin has more sensation and that sex is better. One just needs to see that your partner is well lubricated before you attempt penetration. One may need to add some personal lubricant if she does not lubricate.

Almost all boys are born with a foreskin that does not retract. This is normal. It takes years for the ability to retract to develop. About ½ of boys have a retractable foreskin by 10.4 years of age. Many adolescents still have foreskins that have tips that are too narrow to pass back over the penis head. These foreskins may be gently stretched over a period of time to cause them to widen. About 98 percent of foreskins become retractable by age 18.

It is normal for teens to have a foreskin that does not retract. One’s foreskin is still developing. If you want your foreskin to retract (not everyone wants a retractable foreskin), then you can help it develop ability to retract by stretching it. Lots of guys do it. It works.

Topical steroid ointments are available by prescription. They thin the skin and make it more retractable. The most commonly use steroids are bethamethasone valerate 0.05% and clobetasol proprionate 0.05%. The ointment should be used in combination with a regime of twice daily stretching.

If you choose to stretch your foreskin, then the goal is to have a foreskin that glides smoothly back and forth so as to provide maximum pleasure.

When your penis is erect, gently pull your foreskin back against the head of the penis. As the head attempts to pass through the foreskin it will stretch the skin a little. Do this several times a day and in a few weeks or months your foreskin will widen and you will be able to retract your foreskin. Do NOT force retraction. Do NOT cause yourself pain.

It works by tissue expansion. Stretching skin induces “mitosis” which is a word that means “division of cells”. New skin cells are formed and the skin expands but it takes some time. The increase in size is permanent. Be patient and give mitosis time to work. It may take several months to get to where you want to be.

The important thing is to put the skin under tension every day so that it will grow wider.

Search the Internet for:

“How to Fix Phimosis and Tight Foreskins, Solutions That Work”

and you will find the information and support you need.