me and my bf had sex during the last day of my period.My period is very irregular and during that month it happened after a gap of 39 days.first 4 days of my period i hardly bleeded but nxt few days the bleeding was quite normal.sex happened on the 7th day.i bleeded for the next day as well after sex but only few drops.me and my partner had an unprotected sex because we didnt have any plans to have sex as i was in my periods.we hardly did sex for 10-15 min because i started feeling pain in abdomen.he didnt ejaculate.but thinking there mite be a possibility that he might hv precum i took "unwanted 72" an emergency contraceptive pil to avoid pregnancy after 3 hrs we had sex.after 4 days we had sex again.This time we had a protected sex.
But after a week having sex,for the second time,i started bleeding.The first 2 days there was reddish brown disharges in patches.the third day i bleeded very heavily just like i bleed in menstruation.the next day after that it stopped bleeding and nothing has happened since then. i have missed my periods for two days now.i am worried now.can there be chances that i am pregnant?

You should worry less, start eating better and exercise. This constant worrying is likely causing your period to go haywire. By the sounds of it, you should be fine .....use protection every time.

thanx 4 ur answer aspire..
is nt spotting a sign of pregnancy???wht happnd to me is it nt spotting..??m vry worried n i dnt want to tk ne risk..i cnt share it wid frens n it is nt posbl 2 go to a doc 4 a checkup aswel rite nw..
bt if dere is a least posbl chance f me getin preg ..i wl go to doc somehw.bt b4 dat i want to be sure f it bcoz i wl b extremely embarrassed.m only 22 n abt 2 start my professional lyf.i wl b vry garteful f u answer my dis query too..

Well, while there is a chance (very minor) that you could be pregnant, and you don't want to see a doctor, then I recommend that you quietly go buy the clearblue easy pregnancy test. It's $14 and should clear your worries.

Let me know what the result is. My guess though is that your worrying is causing your period to be late.

@aspire:
i finally gt d test done..its negative..:-D
so..dere s no chance f me bein preg..rite?? I am 10 days ahead f my menstrual cycle..i performd d test in d early mornin sample..i drank water in nite arnd 2..n hd d test done by 8 in d mornin.It stated a negative result within 5 min..
i thnk dere s no more to wry regardn pregnancy..???plz do reply to this post..

i finally gt d test done..its negative..Very Happy

i also wantd 2 add to this..i hv a urge to urinate vry vry frequently..evry hour almost and i cant control it sometimes.Y is this happening??dis hs nvr happened to me before.for the past 10-11 days this is happening..i read few articles..dat pregnancy kit test is not 100% sure..nw i am really worried..plz sum1 help me out..plz..

Have you been checked for infections? You could just have a yeast infection or a urinary tract infection. This could be throwing everything out of balance for you.

hi dan..
so do i need to go to doctor..or i can go 4 d test on my own..??
actually am at new place nw(job)..i hv no idea abt dis place.I have seen a lab nearby..so i cn go dere vry easily n gt d test done..
my training is goin on..i stay tired n i cant sleep at nite,thinkin abt my present condition..i thnk i wl go to a total state f depression..:-(