hi,
i had sex with my boyfriend 2 months back..though v used condom.....n last month i had my periods..bt dis month i had a very dark almost black color discharge.m also havin an upset stomach 4rm last 2 weeks....is it some sign of pregnancy???or its jus some internal weekness???plzzz help..!!!!

It could be a miscarriage. The bleeding during a miscarriage could look darker because it can be more dense. It also usually looks a little more jelly-like.

Cramps during a miscarriage are normal. It can last for about a week after the bleeding stops, but it should not be excruciating, just mild. If the bleeding and/or cramping do not stop or are extreme, I would see a doctor ASAP.

It could be a pregnancy if you're having unprotected sex. The dark color means that it is old blood. Is there a chance of some other problem that you are already aware of or perhaps not? Do you have fibroid tumors? This may cause the mild bleeding as well. If you are concerned and uncomfortable/in pain, you should see a medical professional for a pregnancy test and to rule-out other problems. Please let us know what you find out and how you are doing.

Either way you have a big problem here, and you should not take this for granted. Medical attention in your case is necessary. I think that it might be early miscarriage. And this is very bad thing. I hope that you will be good and fine. Keep us posted about your condition.

Hi:
Did you find out if you had a miscarriage or not. I hope you took everyone's advice and sought out medical attention. It has been a few days since your post and we are anxious to hear that you are doing ok. Please get back with us. If you haven't taken our advise, please consider it. Let us know what you found out or find out. We are looking forward to hearing back from you.

thanx for ur advice...bt m perfectly fine nw...i dnt think it was a miscarriage coz m very much normal nw...no pain...n i had dis black discharge d day i shd hv my periods...i consulted d doc..n he said that it may b coz of d internal weekness coz i was havin an upset stomach 4rm long...i dint asked him 4 d pregnency check or smthin...coz i think if i wld hv been pregnant or ny miscarriage den it cld hv caused me sm prob after dat as well..bt after my periods were over...i was ok...n m fine till nw...bt nw shld i consult some gynae???or its jus ok...