me and my boyfriend were togthr on d 6th jan but we did not have SEX. his cum ws exactly near my vaginal area, i was horrified and scared so i opted for a pill and i got my period on the 10th before my date. but still i am not sure if i am safe. i am scared to go out and buy a home pregnancy test.. please do suggest me some options and advises i really do need them.

first of all do not panic,that will worsen the situation...u can ask ur friend whom u trust alot to get the home pregnancy test kit....or the best option would be just ask your boyfriend to get a kit...atleast he can do that for a gf

thnx 4 d reply, bt at present my boyfriend is in india and i am in germany. i have spoken 2 a friend whom i only have here she too told me not to panic. bt dat dsnt jst help.
i will ask her f she cud purchase a home pregnancy kit 4 me..

Sofie,

If you took an emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hours of having sex it is VERY unlikely you are pregnant.

The pill can also make your period early, late, heavy or light.

thanx @medic-dan yes i tuk it widin 72hrs infcty nt mre dan 10hrs bt i still ws affraid..
do i need a pregnancy test if still i feel d fury?

You can always test, I don't see the need.

Testing now, you'll likely get a negative either way. You said it was the 6th. It takes AT LEAST two weeks before the test will read accurately.

False negatives are common testing early.

I don't think you are pregnant. Not if you took the pill within 10 hours, had a period, and there was no sex.

thanx.. bt cn u tell me dat f my boyfrnd has an ejaculation outside my vagina n nt hv sex, cud i get pregnant?

There's always a chance Sofie, but:

1. Sperm has to get INTO your vagina, not just near it.
2. Sperm is fragile. If it dries, it dies.
3. Emergency contraception is about 99% effective.
4. You don't have a normal period if you are pregnant.

Again, I don't think you are pregnant.

dis ws too helpful. thank you.

hope you got your answer :)

noah8392 wrote:

hope you got your answer :)

finally, went 4 a normal chck up 2 d doc n set up an appointment 4 a gynaecologist test, n found out dat my period ws on d way d very day!!! m so happy...dis ws ystrdy, any ways thnx 2 u guys 4 ur support...

Glad it went well.

Thanks Sofie!

thnx 2 u....