hi...please help me...i missed my period 4 2 months...i was takin contraceptiv pills but stppd takin by d end of november...my periods wer delayd d next month ie decmbr but it did cum 2wrd d end f decmbr...but in d cumin mnths it ddnt cum..its march nw...i did hav irregular periods but nvr soo mch delayd...i usually hav sex 1nce in a week...

hunny you may be pregnant. two months without a period is a long time. take a test please. if its negitive check with a doctor so they can figure out why you arent having a period

thanks for the reply..ya i did take a test...n it came out negative...bt should i take a test again??bcoz i did hav irregular periods earlier...n may b d contrcptiv pills r also causin dis???

if you dont get one in teo more weeks take it again but it is possible that it could be delayed by a contriceptive