hi! i need an urgent help here. I am going mad already! 
I had sex with my boyfriend on a day before my period occurred. ( which was a day earlier to my date) we did use condom. and since it was one of our first time when he felt he is about to ejaculate ( which was pretty soon ) he pulled it out n removed the condom in a reflex and ejaculated on my stomach. ( sorry for so much details) And almst after day and a half to be on a safer side i took an ipill. and the next day evening i started bleeding. i think that was my period only. for three days i had my flow. and for more four more days i had spots of blood. ( which is unsual for my period)

today its a more than 7 days for my next month's period. and i still haven't had my periods. i am kind of going crazy. 

please tell me if i could stil be pregnant. after taking such precautions. also what could be that spots of blood after my periods? 

I am really scared. please help :(... i have read lots of articles on signs on pregnancy except missed period i find none. i am scared of taking the test and go through that anxiety... :(

Hi honey! On here I've been called the "Pregnancy Queen" And from the queen herself you are NOT pregnant! You did EVERYTHING right - except for the morning after pill ( I will get to this in a second)! 1. you used a condom 2. he pulled out before he ejaculated this is excellent and would stop virtually all chances of you being pregnant - as long as this was the only contact of his penis on your vagina! So there was no way you were pregnant then!

The unfortunate thing is you took something you didn't need to take! The morning after pill is FILLED with hormones - and is similar to the PILL - it stops conception - where as the pill stops ovulation! The hormones - in Plan B - are known to put a period REALLY wonky the month after1 And the funny thing is on their website this is rare! Well virtually every gilr/woman I've talked to has wonky periods or delayed periods! So I think this is you too, as well as IF you are FREAKING out about being pregnant, you can actually make yourself "feel pregnat" it's called "hysterical pregnancy" So the best advice I have to you is to relax and take a hot bath, do some exercises , and your period should come on soon OK? Once again you are NOT pregnant!

thanx bambi! thanx for the answer! only few more questions. 

like u mentioned that if it was the only contact with my vagina. i don't reallly remember exact sequence of the events that day. because its more than a month. so i don't remember if we fooled after that. but one thing i know after his ejaculation he did wash him,self with soap. and i only took the pill the next day to that. so do i need to be scared? Though your previous answer has resolved a lot of my tension. just these queries. cause he has telling me to take a test. which i don't want to. cause i am very scared. he tells me not to take chances even for one percent. but after reading posts about how women took several tests to first be sure if its positive. i don't know how many would it b to be sure I am not. I know I am just freaking out. 

Also what are the chances of getting pregnant just a day before your period or on the same day of when your periods came... MY periods are very scanty and also not too regular. but not too irregular as well.. ? 

would love feedback on this as well.

thanx for your sweet reply. :)  

You have a history of wonky periods - and this (along with Plan B) is one of them! As long as his penis did not go into your vagina (unprotected) you are fine! Also the Plan B would have taken care of ANY of that! Put your mind at ease and take a test! I can virtually guarantee you that as soon as you take the test, and it IS negative, your period will happen!

Also - when you are irregular - your ovulation can happen at ANY time - including the day before your period and during your period (I know this sounds weird, but we never know IF we are going to have a wonky month! - so ANYTIME you have unprotected vaginal sex, you CAN get pregnant! ANYTIME! and it doesn't matter how long either! Many young mothers have said to me "It was only like 5 seconds" a sperm's main job is to get to the egg! And out of a million in each ejaculate, 1 of them IS going to try his/her hardest! And also female sperm are the strongest and live longer! FYI! ;-D

Thanx a lot Bambi! ur answers plus your warmth has really put me to ease.. 

Wel i had an emergency contraceptive pill called 'I-PILL'.... would that be same as the ones you explained me about? 

With al my heart i do hope so...

Thanx a lot for all your help.. :)  

Yes it's the same! Don't worry OK?

yes... m trying  not to worry. :)

my breasts hurt since yesterday.. i hope its my periods approaching now.  

It's just a matter of time! I know this is grody but if you take a small amount of laxative, this can definitely help bring on your period! Hot bath, running, stuff like that! Also try this stand with your shoulders hanging forward - like you are just totally rolling your shoulders forward and just relaxing, keep your feet spread about 6 inches and then suck in your stomach REALLY tight and let it go in like a rolling action, so using ALL your stomach muscles make it roll down and then up (so it looks like waves) do this for about 2 minutes! Also do it on the toilet - as this can definitely help move things along (it's great for the bowels, and also good for your uterus) and do kiegels too!

I wonder how delayed can the periods be due to the ECP.?  

Also i would love to know in what context are you known as pregnancy queen here.. ? :) 

thanx for these suggestions! i am really thankful to you for your help! You really helped me :) 

Well also the STD/STI and Yeast Infection Queen!!!! LOL I get asked by others to come on into conversations about all 3 subjects! It's funny I only have 2 boys, BUT I have always absorbed medical information AND entertainment! So I can also answer song and celebrity questions! Just not if Angelina Jolie has a yeast infection? LOL

Regarding the ECP it is really strange how a lot of women have these REALLY wonky periods after, and it isn't talked about in their literature!

OK! By Friday IF your period hasn't come on AFTER all the tips etc. Then I want you to take a test - so you aren't filled with anxiety and worry OK! It REALLY can delay a period!

LOL! its alwayz nice to know and acquire such knowledge.. at least people like us are alwayz on a look out for people like you who can help and guide us in our crazy times... thats a great job u r doing... 

by laxatives u meant d regular tablets which are used for constipation and all.. ? i did try the exercises u suggested.. rolling the stomach as described is little difficult thogh.. i ran too today.  i don't usually though.. i hope that helps.  i js walk in parks every evening.. brisk walks.. 
i would try to take the test this weekend if nothing happens.. i hope that is accurate. 

Thanx for all the support. 

hi! i just got my periods. the funny part, i bought them and within few hours of that. i had not even done the test. but thanx for help.. :)

MAN I'm Good!!!! LOL I also think that Frenchie has a chance of winning the Voice - we will see If i'm 2 and 0!!! LOL Best of luck honey!

hi bambi27 you are the smartest responces ive read on this place! i was wondering if you could answer my question please!! i just finished my first pack of bc im now on the sugar pills and i dont really know when im supposed to get my period on them? i take my pill at usually the same time within the hour i chose to take it, but one night i got home really late from work and took it two hours late and i had sex with my boyfriend that following day and we didnt use another form of protection because i didnt think about it and he pulled out but he still "pre came?" in me. i dont want to stress out about being pregnant! can you help me please!!!?

Hi honey! Flattery will ALWAYS get you a response!!! LOL

So 1st thing you are NOT pregnant! The pill is about 99% safe, and you need to have ovulated to become pregnant!And the pill stops this, and also thins out the lining of your uterus - so IF there was a zygote (just conceived cells) it wouldn't have enough to burrow into. You period should come on soon! BUT when you first start the pill - depending on what type of course - then you can actually be delayed, not have one, have several in a row etc. So ALWAYS carry protection as the first 3 months- give or take - your period could be all over the place!

Birth Control Companies want you to remember the same time every day - more for convenience over safety of the product! Each pill varies but usually you would have to have missed the pill for about 2 days and then you could get pregnant! IF you rememeber to take it everyday at 2 etc. then you wont forget and think "did I take one today?"

Even though it's great you are on BC, I just wanted to point out something else! I always tell couples to ALWAYS wear a condom - then the guy should pull out and ejaculate into the condom! This way say if you ovulated that month - you would be fine as the sperm have been "taken care of I think it is a good practice to get into for the future - also your future health, educations etc.

Does this answer your questions? Should do I AM the best!!!! LOL ;-D