Am nt comfortable wt this.I dnt knw if its an infection but am nt comfortable wt it.I do have dis milky discharge wen ever I deficate,though I hv nt yet had sex since I noticed this symptom.I don't feel any form of itching or burning in my penis.its like 2 weeks nw I noticed it...pls wat I do about this

Hi Kuzzy,

You can have some discharge while defecating, especially if you strain.  Normally it will be from the Cowper's gland, pre-cum.

I would suggest that you see your doctor for an evaluation.  While it may not be an STD, since it just recently started, something has changed.

Get checked.

Good luck.

@medic-dan...thanks,but are u saying it could b a STD?cos it does nt cm out al the time

Yes Kuzzy,

It is possible that it is an STD, possibly chlamydia, as your description fits. Normally, if it was precum it would be clear. It may be another type of infection.

The point is, it just started. What changed in your body to make this happen? That's what you need to find out.

No sex until you are evaluated by your doctor.

Keep me posted. Good luck.

@medic-dan,am so grateful.I wil keep u posted