Hello everyone, it's good to be here <3

HI Cindyl! My name is April. Welcome on board! :-D

Hi to all,
It is always a good way to start here, to introduce yourself is the prime thing before starting a discussion.

Hi Clenbut! Welcome on forums! Feel free to ask anything at any time :-D

Welcome Alina! I hope you'll find a lot of useful information here! :-)

Hi all...,

I am newbie to this forum. I hope I can gain some knowledge through this forum.
And shear our views with each other.

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Hey welcome steady health is an easy site to use

Hello Im Audrey and I'm new to this site , Not really understanding it much
I could use some answers. I have dealing with cyst issues and a burning face. Was wondering how to make the burning feeling go away. Got any advice? Should I use olive oil on my face? I think its acne.

Hello Audrey, I think that you would get a better answer if you posted your question in Skin Conditions Forum, it's here
https://www.steadyhealth.com/Skin_Conditions-f155.html
That way you have a bigger chance that someone who was in similar situation will read your question and be able to help you out more.
There is no doubt that olive oil is healthy, but I don't think that oily substances are the right thing to use if you have acne.
Nicole

Hello everyone :-D

I am new to this site too, and so far i am loving it. I stumbled upon it by accident looking for a site a friend told me to go to. I am a med major, but also looking to find answers about things within myself. 1st time being on anything of this sort. Can we create anything, and or answer to anything we can answer positivly to?

Littlebit33,
Yes you are welcome to answer anything.
Please be careful to be supportive. and answer what you can, without straying outside of what you know.
There are a number of moderators and the site is adminstrated by "Billy" and "Dark Red" to name a few.
You can contact them through private mail if you need more information.

Kevin B,
Cool, and thanks. Are the moderators the ones that monitor what people post?