My name is Jean. I have been on anti-psychotics for about 10 years now. I am in my late 40's with two grown daughters and a very supportive husband. I have been diagnosed with persecutory delusions (which resulted in major anxiety), and, they think (based on family history) bipolar illness. I am looking forward to 'meeting' people on the forums and sharing insight.

Welcome to the website, Jean. I am glad you are here.

Welcome Jean to the forum. I am sure you will find a lot of valuable information here and be able to share your own experiences with the rest of us. Be sure to check out the emotional and mental health area. There should be a lot of information there for you.

Do you have any hobbies?

Hi Jean,
Glad to have you with us. Enjoy, and please feel free to share and ask questions.

BBfeet9

Welcome bluejeans !!!
I am know that you will be a satisfied member. This community is here to support you. I hope you enjoy your experience with us. :-D