After reading many threads and posts throughout the website, I decided to join so I can comment and such, throw my two-sense in there and maybe even help out some.

Well, my name is Kristina, I'm 20 years old and I live in southeast Georgia. I've lived here my entire life and I love it. I guess that's it for now, hope to talk with some of you sometime.

Welcome Krstiinaaa,

You'll find this is not so much a social posting site, as a question and answer forum.

Usually, people do not use there own name, but post under a "handle", avitar, or some other fake name.
We don't use or allow real full names here, because it's all public. and can be searched on the internet.

Feel free to poke around and learn about your health.

Thank you, Kirk. Although I must say that I use this name because I like it. Not the first forum I have joined, trust me. I tend to use the same name for every forum. I'd never use my last name on a website, just not my thing, but thank you!

Hi Kristiinaaa and welcome to SteadyHealth.

I hope that you will enjoy spending time here.

Regards

yeyyy.......i'm a newbie as well....i will definitely like to welcome you to "Steady Health"...and i would like to welcome myself to this site as well xD :-P.... Hope to see ur posts in some other topics , in the process would start a debate and end with a huge laugh <3

Hi and welcome to the Steady family. I hope you enjoy your time here and get some good advice. If you need anything you can pm me. I will try to help you as much as I can!!!!!! :-D

Well robert07 welcome.

Do you have any medical condition or you are just interested in health?

Regards