Hi my name is Natalie and I am 20 years old.
I joined this forum to find some help.

I was a very active girl when I was 15. Right before I got sick.
Now I feel like I am nothing and helpless.
Me and my doctor have been trying to find out what's wrong with me, but it seems like he has given up.
And I think I will do that too soon.

So where can I write about what's wrong with me? 
I'm new here so I don't really know which part of the forum I should write about it.

Hi Natalie, 

If you would describe your problem - for example some of the main your symptoms, than it would be easier to point you to the right forum and then we'll try our best to try to help and support you.
Welcome to SteadyHealth, 

Nicole

Don't give up.  

I'm very sorry for you but don't stay in your difficulty rather walk through it and at the appropriate time you will enjoy.GOOD LUCK!!!

hi natalie, how r u? see nothing to worry about ur health. everyone here are supoosed to help each other and specially u. just keep away all the tensions first. be happy, cool and think positive. plzzzzz

Hi everyone,

I'm Erica.. I'm newbie here... :-D

Hi Erica, 

welcome to SteadyHealth! Well, the more you post, the less newbie you are :D See you around, 

Nicole

Hi there Natalie . . . !!!
I am also new to the forum, just joined and this actually is my first post here.
And i am 25 years of age. And my advise to you is to step out in the world and enjoy life.