Hello :-)

The name is John and I am 23 years old. I've signed up here to get to know more about my health as I do have some concerns. Seeing as this is a forum about health it seems to be the best place to be for that XD

The username is inspired by a song from the Red Hot Chili Peppers. I'm a big fan of music and am leaning mostly towards the rock and metal side. People are always suprised when they hear about my taste in music as I don't come over as a 'rocker' or 'metal head'. A few of my favourite bands include RHCP, Metallica, Pearl Jam, Korn, In Flames, Black Sabbath, Anthrax, Dio and many more.

I'm also a big fan of movies and regularly visit the cinemas when a good movie is out. I'm not a big fan of science fiction movies but they can be okay every now and then. Few of my favourite movies are, Saving Private Ryan, The Godfather part 1, Back to the future, One flew over the cuckoo's nest, Ladder 49, Four Brothers, Get Shorty and a lot more :p

Incase somebody noticed some typos or words putting together wrong... English is not my native language :-P

Hi John,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you found some topics that interest you on the board, as we don't talk much about music around here but I guess we should :-)

Enjoy and stop by any time!

Jenny

Hello John,

Welcome aboard :-D

BBfeet9

hello....my name is caleisto...I'm a RN with a BSN i am currently in college for my masters to teach in nursing...i am 35 and fairly new to the site...i stumbled upon it in search of a medical opinion on a personal situation of my own...& have given some advice on topics...some of you "moderators"are a little snappy & intimidated...but it's cool

Na little_bug, we're not "snappy" or intimidated" at all, and i apologize if any of us (me) gave you that impression.

I see that you are new to this site, welcome aboard :-D

bbfeet9

Hi, it's great to have people with some similar hobbies and interests here. I like RHCP too and some off thees movies that you have listed.

And also it's good to have RN here. You can give a lot of good advices to people.

Hope that you will have a good quality time.

Welcome! It is great to have you here. There are so many great people here sharing their wonderful advice. This is a great community.

Welcome. I'm also newer here. I'm hoping to get some answers and I hope you find yours!

Welcome to beibygirl16 as well! I hope you are able to get all the answers you need and help to contribute in assisting others find what they are looking for. This is a great community to share advice. It is good to have you here.

Welcome !

I hope that your first month has been a good one in your new community of advisers, supporters and friends. We're glad to have you here. Enjoy !!