:-P

Hiiiii Everyone just thought Id come alomng and introduce myself, My name is Sally and I am just browsing the net and found a few good posts I could reply to on here so rwgistered and hope to make some friends.

:-D

Legend
Hi Sally,

Welcome on SteadyHealth.com. Nice to have you here.

Hi Sally:
Have you been enjoying your first few months as a member here? I hope this site has benefited you as much as it has me. How are things going. I'm sure that you have been a great source of info for others as well. Let me know how things are going for you here. Happy posting.

Hi sally and sanzilla. Nice to have you here.
I hope that you will enjoy being here.

Hello Sally! My name is Jessica and I am also new to this site as of today! :-D

Hi Jessica, it is nice to have you here. It's always good to have new people that are interested in health care. Hope that you will have great time here and that you will share informations and give suggestions.

Hey Dark_red, thank you so much! I am loving this place already!! Have a great day! :-D

Hey everyone. I asked a question but don't know where to go to see answer(s). Can someone help, please.

Hi J42carp,
first welcome to the forum. I hope that you will have good time here.
Second, here is a link to FAQ, https://www.steadyhealth.com/faq.php#31
You can find many explanations there.

I think I found your post also. :-) Here is a link to it too: https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/3-months-out-of-hip-replacement&highlight=#723742

Hello sally.. How R U? good to see U @ S.H.com .. I am shaji ... i like to have u my friend ... Thanks

Hi Shaji,
It seams that you are one of the older members. It is good to have you back. Enjoy. :-)

blueyes wrote:

Hey Dark_red, thank you so much! I am loving this place already!! Have a great day! :D

I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying yourself here! If you don't mind me asking, what issues are you on here to ask about?I understand if you don't want to answer but I like to know sometimes. :)

hello again.. hw r u ? hw u feeling? feeling better? keep n touch... lv u >>>> :-D

Hi Everyone...This feels really great to be on this forms.....