hey, im new here and just had sum questions, but kinda shy about them. dont know what all to say lol. will ask them later :)

Hello :) Yeah, i can understand why are you being shy. But be not afraid, your info is well protected. You can even adjust you profile visibility settings to private on your profile. You can help others with their problem but you can also ask your own questions or concerns. Enjoy and, oh, if you need any help feel free to message me.

User avatar 413 posts

welcome to SteadyHealth!As you most likely seen by browsing other topics, there is no reason to be ashamed to ask any legitimate health related question. Chances are someone has been in situation similar to yours.

We try to make our community a place where you can ask what's on your mind while you keep the control on what you want to share and with whom. If you encounter any difficulties, don't hesitate to ask!

See you around

Hiya! Welcome to Steady Health! I understand how it could be overwhelming to put your questions out in a public arena, but be assured that there are numerous members on here that are truly here to try to help you & not judge or make fun of you. I hope in time you will be comfortable, so that you can get answers to your questions. Feel free to msg me as well if you need anything, & once again, welcome!

Welcome!! My word why are you shy to ask question? Say what kind of topics are you interested in... there are so many different kinds of communities. If you look around Steady Health... you will find that the question that you are shy about has already been answered.

Hi there. I'm a newbie too.

Hi needlesstosay, Welcome to steadyhealth! If you have any questions, or need any help just let any of our great members know, be glad to help! Hope you enjoy being a part of our awesome community!

Hi, I'm new here too but everyone seems very helpful and I'm sure no one will judge you x

Hi Littleblu, Welcome to the community! Glad you are having a positive experience here. I am on here daily and more than happy to help as well, if you need anything. If it is something you would rather not discuss in a public forum, feel free to PM me any time. 

Thank you, that's very sweet of you x

Dont be shy ;)

helloooooo! :D :D :D

hey hii my self ravi teja frm hyderabad..!!i would like to know weather masturbation cause acne on male face.

n effects of masturbation on male body..?

thank you am realy grateful