:-D Hiyee!! I'm a 16 year old girl from Australia and found this site I have a fair few friends but none on here. I'm a new user and want to meet new people from where ever. Preferably around my age. send me a message. Laterz cant wait to hear from you!!!

Hi princess1me and welcome to SteadyHealth.

Here we have a big community and I believe that you will be able to find new friends. People usually here talk about their health problems but we have Small Talk for off topics and usual chitchat.

Regards

hey princess1me :-D i am a new user and have no friends in this place too, even i want to make new friends.. i am 19 year old from UAE and looking to get to know a few people here ..you can be my first friend here then :-) hope to hear from you soon

Awww how sweet I remember when I was a newb. I can be you guys friends too. I like to give advice and help people. I am 17 year old female. I am a mother and a wife. I love my family. And I would be glad to help with anything thing you need help with. I will not give false answers or unconvenient advice!!!! :-D

:-D Thanks guys thats really sweet and nice of you's I still havnt figured out how to use the friends feature. Plz help me I wanna add yous! :-(

Awsome cant wait to talk to you itll be after long weekend though soz.

Hi to everyone in this forum,

i'm new here and hoping to learn things.

gud to be here. ^_^

Hiya ledsket2. I am teenmom17 and welcome to the Steady family. LOL Anyways welcoem and we hope to hear from you soon. I will try to be as much help as I can. I also have a private message board if you ever want to PM me if you don't want tot post it in fron of everyone. :-D

Hello my dear friend

latestnws22 wrote:

Hello my dear friend

Who was that to be posted to me I'm confused?

Maybe it some of your unknown fans. :-)

Hey there princess1me.
Welcome to the Steadyhealth community 8)
I'm new here as well and don't know anybody !
I'm a 15 year old female from New Zealand.
Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have, or if you'd just like to chat ^-^

Look forward to seeing you round the forums!

-Tiff

Hi princess1me

How are? How is in Australia? Anything new?

Hope your doing well.

I'm doing good thanks guyz and hi Tiffler :-D Im not that new to steadyhealth anymore but yeh hi anyway adn welcome to steadyhealth!

I have more male friends than lovers, because it fits my personality. I think most girls are too dramatic and vicious, and I do not like dealing with all forms of conflict drama. I do not befriend them to have lots of guy friends. If this is your goal, so they are not really your friends.