I am suffering from moderate acne and I’ve been going on phototherapy in one of the beauty centers for a few weeks. I’ve heard that there is a phototherapy machine that I can use at home. Has anyone tried or have such a machine? If do what can you tell me about it? Thanks.

I know about “The UV-Buddy” and I am sure it can help you with moderate acne problem. It is product with 4 x 30cm combined UVA/UVB bulbs, ideal for those looking for affordable all round phototherapy. Specially configured UV-Buddy emits both UVA 75% and UVB 25 light and is therefore best suited for acne, SADS and tanning where predominantly UVA is needed. It is supplied with an inbuilt desk stand, automatic shut off timer, safety goggles, session counter dials, to keep track of your progress, instruction manual and 4 powerful globes. You don’t need prescription or doctor's letter required to purchase.