Hi, I am affected by many kinds of allergy, and I often have symptoms of fever and flu. I tried tylenol for the first time about 2 years ago, and I have been using it ever since. I doubled my dose a while ago, but I still sometimes feel like it’s not enough. How much Tylenol is too much?

Hi, I am allergic to pollen, and tylenol has really helped me. For those who don’t know, this brand makes drugs for many things beside allergies, like flu, fever and cold. At the first time, this medicine was used only as an alternative for aspirin, but nowadays its exepted for its own worth .You didn’t say what dosage do you use, but be aware that overdoses can be very serious and even fatal from liver toxicity. Kidneys can also be hurt from overdosing. The substance that is dangerous in these situations is acetaminophen, the active ingredient in tylenol. Recommended maximum dosage is eight 500 mg tablets daily. You also shouldn’t have to much alcoholic drinks while using tylenol, because it will increase your chances of getting liver damages.