Every time when I speak with my mother about things which I have inherit I say that I would like that I have never inherit one thing. It is very painful menstruations. Every time I get menstrual cramps they are so strong that, if I dont take some medicine I can easily faint. I have started recently with ketopprofen. At first I have used 25 mg every 8 hours. Now I am taking it at 6 hours and I feel that I have to increase the dose because pain is still present. Tell me how much ketoprofen is not too much?

Regular dosage of ketoprofen for adults is between 25 and 50 mg every 6 to 8 hours. I use it for menstrual cramps too and I am taking 50 mg every 8 hours. You should not take more then 75 mg in a day because, not just it can be harmful but it has no additional effect. Also you can cause some liver or kidney damage. If you are constantly increasing dosage then you should change the medicine because at the end your body will not response to it at all.

My pills are 100. I take twice a day sometimes for back pain. I don't do that for more than two weeks at a time though. I don't think there's any problem with 75mg twice a day. I also disagree that there's no additional effect: it wears off after about 6-8 hours. My doctor says it's important to stop taking it for at least two days ever ten days though.