Hello! I have flu. My nose is running, I have high temperature and I feel terrible. My doctor told me to lie in my bed, rest, take lot of fluid and vitamins and take paracetamol. He didn’t tell me how much I should take per day. I never use any drugs and I actually hate to take drugs. I usually take shower when I get fever but this time it was not successful, so I had to see my doctor. How much paracetamol is safe to take per day?

Hello! The recommended dose of paracetamol is one or two 500 mg tablets for adults which should be taken with four to six hours between doses. If you take paracetamol as recommended, there will be no toxic effects. You should not take alcohol and it’s better to decrease the intake of coffee and energetic drinks when taken paracetamol since it may increase the risk for liver damage. Paracetamol is one of the safest pain and fever reliever and you shouldn’t worry.

thanks i need to know

thankyo fo dat :)

oh shoot ive had 4 today because i have a banging headache :O