For the first time I got fingered by my boyfriend. I believe he didnt have any Sperm on his fingers. We were going to the movies that day and he got ready and stuff but he never ejaculated or anything (he lives like 20 minutes away also) and he fingered me in the movie theater (im a virgin and never had sex, that was my first time doing something like that) but The day after I started bleeding. The bleeding lasted for a whole regular period length, so I thought it was my period. But I wasn't suppose to get my period until a week after. Then a few weeks later I've been having pms symptoms. Today my period was suppose to come but it hasnt. I dont know when my period is suppose to be here. Because the day after he fingered me , i didnt knos whether it was my hymen that broke or whether it was a period. If it was a period then i havent gotten another one yet. Please help im scared that im pregnant.Also. When I did get my period it was about maybe 2-3 days late and heavy. I took 4 pregnancy test a week after my missed or late period. I took them in the time span of 4 days (1 a day) I took 2 of them in the morning and 2 during any other time of the day. I don’t feel any pregnancy symptoms but my lower stomach looks distended. Ever since I started thinking I was pregnant I started take vitamin C pills at a dosage of 6000 mg a day and I have been taking black cohosh pills at high dosages.

You are very unlikely to be pregnant. You can find out whether your hymen is still intact by using a hand mirror or taking a picture. Do you know what you are looking for?. Or you could get someone you trust to check for you.

My lower stomach looks bigger than usual. But I’m also constipated and I know they say that constipation can cause your stomach to be like that. I’m just worried that i might be. That was my first time doing anything and then my period was late about 3 days and I’m usually regular. I have early periods but never late ones. So all of this is an eye opener

Yes, constipation can make your lower abdomen distended. If you have had your period, you are unlikely to be pregnant, but I am unsure of the timing of events.

1. What were the start-dates of your last 6 periods (or as many as you know)?
  2. What date did the fingering take place?
  • Have you checked the state of your hymen yet?

That day I got fingered or maybe the day after I had started bleeding. It lasted as long as a period but i don’t know if it was my period. Then I got another period and I had brown discharge at the start of my period and it was heavy bleeding throughout the whole 5-6 days. The fingering took place on July 27 , 2017. I haven’t check my hymen because I don’t know what I’m looking for.

You still haven't given me the start-dates of your last periods (or what you thought were [might-have-been] periods).

Here is a picture of a typical Caucasian hymen that might help:

• http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/sites/default/files/files/styles/large/public/field/image/hymen_virginal.jpg

Hymens do vary, and if you are not Caucasian, yours could look a bit different. But I hope it helps as a start.

If you want to talk privately, feel free to use the 'message' facility.

I messaged you.

My girl loved me wanking and come over myself then really finger her hard using my cum as lube! She ain't been pregnant yet and she's happy