My boyfriend and I were hanging out and I have him a h***job and he ejaculated but like 5 min later he fingered me and I'm not sure if he had any sperm on his fingers . Can I be pregnant ? Can semen be re wet ? HELP

If there were any sperm on his fingers, he could have introduced them into your vagina, but you would only get pregnant if that happened at a fertile time.

Fertile time is like the time when I have my period ? Or am I wrong

The time when you have your period would not generally be a fertile time.

Your period would be expected to start about a fortnight after ovulation (if you have not become pregnant). That is when your uterus (womb) sheds its unneeded preparation for pregnancy. Ovulation is when one of your ovaries releases an egg, which is only viable for fertilisation for about a day. It needs to meet an active sperm in your fallopian tubes to be fertilised. However, sperm can live in a woman's body for 5-6 days, so sperm that arrived 5 days before ovulation would be waiting for the egg to be released, and could fertilise it when ovulation occurred. So you are considered fertile on the day of ovulation and the preceding 5 days.

With a typical 28 day cycle, there are 28 Cycle Days (CDs), and the start of your period is counted as CD1. Ovulation would probably be CD15, and you would be considered fertile CD10 to CD15. Implantation is reckoned to occur CD24 (+/-3), and that is when you become pregnant. However if you have a 30 day cycle, then those critical days shift by two days and you would be considered fertile CD12 to CD17, with implantation expected at CD26.

These days all assume a regular cycle pattern. However, there is no guarantee that the body will conform to expectation, and sometimes ovulation can occur a day or two early, or more likely late. Indeed, it can happen that there are two ovulation occurrences in one 'month', or a 'month' could be skipped.

This is a simple presentation, but I hope it helps. If you need more clarification, please ask.

I'm really confused im only 15 and I'm scared I don't think he had any semen on his hands but if he did it was dry cause he whiped his hands on his clothes. How should I know if I am pregnant or not . It's only been 4 days since then and I can't get pregnant !!

If his hands were dry having wiped them, then there is very little chance any sperm could have survived. But give me some dates to maybe give you more confidence.
1. What dates did your last two periods start?
2. What is your normal cycle (typically 28 days)?
3. When do you expect your next period to start?
4. What date did this fingering take place?
Also
A. Where are you from?
B. What (if any) are the cultural or religious implications for you?

I really don't remeber the last two but I just had one starting on the 4th of february and its usally 28-30 ish days . I just started to get cramping in my stomach and leg aches which I do ️usually when I am about to start my period. But I also started to have nausea but not vomiting . The fingering took place on February 21. I'm from California I don't have any religious things

If your cycle is 28-30 days, then 21 Feb is unlikely to be a fertile day, but if it were 31 days, then 21 Feb would likely be the day you ovulated, so it would certainly be a fertile day. But I would think your period would arrive soon, probably towards the end of next week.

So what are my likely chances of being pregnant? Like if I am will I get my period next week or no