I am 30 years.... my penis is not standing straight but to-much bending downward position like banana ...I am very worried it might effect my sex life later on....my marriage is fixed on next month.. how can i straight it naturally 

I am 24 year old my penis strength is lost

Many men have penises that bend or curve and have a very fuller, satisfying and active sex life. Unless the curvature is extreme, it should not have an effect on your sex life; however, if you are concerned, see a doctor. In some instances, a man has a condition known as Peyronie’s disease, in which the curvature can be too extreme. If this is the case, a doctor can advise you of options. Keeping your penis in good general health is a good idea; penis health maintenance can be aided through the regular use of a quality penis nutrient formula (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). Look for a formula with vitamins such as A, B5, D and E.