My penis is in curve shape what I do to make it straight. And last it to long and its end point is lager and its stating point is thin.what I do plz help me.

Hi Ali,

Penises come in all shapes and sizes.  You are NORMAL.  

Very few penises are straight.  They curve, to the left, right, up, and even down.

The width can vary too.  It's all NORMAL as well.

Hope it helps.

Every penis is different and has its own unique size and shape. Many, many penises curve, either up or down or to one side or the other.  There’s nothing wrong with some curvature and in fact some women are especially fond of a penis with some curvature in it.  (Just as penises come in different shapes, so does what a woman finds attractive in a penis vary from person to person.)  Sometimes curvature can result from the build-up of scar tissue on the penis, often related to rough or over-aggressive handling; this can then reduce the sensitivity of the penis. Using a penis vitamin cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) with acetyl L-carnitine may be able to help. This ingredient is neuroprotective and can help restore penis sensitivity.