hi i m 20 worried about my penis down towards left ad lost my power i have done masturbation from before 4 years so plz help me plzzzzzzzzzz ."P

Some curvature in the penis is not at all unusual; many men have penises that bend left, right, up or down. In most cases, this is not a problem; however, in some cases a condition called Peyronie’s disease results in curvature that is so extreme that a man is not able to comfortable engage in intercourse. If this is the case, a visit to the doctor is required. If this is not the case, and you are displeased with the curvature, you can try using a penis health cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) that includes acetyl L carnitine. Why? Because in some cases, a build-up of scar tissue can contribute to curvature of the penis; if this is the case, acetyl L carnitine can play a role in healing the scar tissue and restoring sensitivity.