my name is barrett. i'm 40 and my penis hurts and is as small as a hazelnut help

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** explicit and graphic content*** Please read our Terms of Use

If you masturbate too much and not gently. Then it is the cause. You need to eat multivitamins regularly . my doctor told me to masturbate only twice a month to stay healthy. I hope it helps.

Penis size is something that is determined by genetics, so there's not really a way to impact the size; however, the vast, VAST majority of men have a penis that is perfectly capable of satisfying a partner size-wise (even when the man in question thinks it is too small), so that may be the case for you. You do not specify the nature of the pain you are experiencing, but if it is a typical pain (not an STD or an infection, for example), caused by rawness of the skin perhaps, then try using a top quality penis nutrient cream (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil). A good bet is to find a cream that includes a wide range of vitamins, such as A, B5 and D, and nutrients like alpha lipoic acid, a reliable antioxidant. Good luck!