i am 15 and have small white bumps on my penis also my ball sack also evry time i have an erection my penis curves upwards any help on what this could be thanks

If they are really small, and painless they are probably normal. The head of the penis does have little pale bumps, especially around the corona (the widest part of the head of the penis). If you are worried - see your doctor.

Both of these issues – the white spots and the curvature – are completely normal. The white spots are caused by overactive sebaceous glands – the glands the produce the oil that keeps your skin lubricated. Many men have a slight bend or curve to their penis, as well. The only time this is an issue is if the bend is painful during erections or prevents you from having normal intercourse. You can help to keep the penis healthy and reduce the risk of injury and skin infections by applying a penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil) every day after a shower; a cream containing vitamin A may also help to reduce overproduction of oils and diminish the appearance of blemishes.