I have red veins in the bottle/middle section of my penis and it seems to spread after when i masturbate.

Spider veins* 

I’m not quite sure what you mean by spider veins; all men have veins on their penises, but it sounds like you’re referring to something different.  Do you mean that they are much more pronounced and may in fact be raised slightly above the skin? It may mean you have penile varicose veins, which are not common but which do occur.  If so, consult a doctor; this may mean that a small clot has formed that is interfering with proper blood flow.  For more typical penile health care, make sure you use daily a quality penis nutrient formula (health professionals recommend man1 Man Oil). Slect one that has a range of vitamins, including A and D, as well as L-arginine,a supplement that can help with blood flow issues in the penile area.

No its likethose veins you would usally see on old womens legs..google it. It is like red very thin vains on the skin