my periods are irregular. in november i got it betwee the 25-and the beginning of dec. & i think i got it again at the end of december but im not sure. anyways i was having sex and he came in the condom but it slipped off inside of me and pulled it out obviously it was empty... like two or three days after im bleeding but its just a little this is the time im supposed to get my period but could i be pregnant..?

afetr my periods .After one week we hd unprotected sex for 5 mints but he couldnt entered on me bucz was not going properly he doit tht for 2 times more but not getting inside me but in between he fingered me once nd it pained me lot while he was trying too put in me tht time time was paining me alot bbut we stopped there buc was not going in but after hour whn i pee i saw blood coming in tht along wth pee and second day i hv birth controll pill plz help me for this is there chance of pregnanacy or there are side effects of i pill in menstrual cycle directly