I am 20 years old I have irregular periods so I'm never really sure when it comes but last month my period came on on the 3rd and didn't go off till the 24th then this month it has not come on yet but I went to the bathroom and when I wiped its see blood and when I got up it was like pee mixed with blood as if it was my period that was at about 10m so I put a pad on and at about 2am I went to the bathroom and there's no blood in the pad or anything... Could I be pregnant??? Or what is it??

With pregnancy spotting is normal if you have been sexually active without using protection i encourage you to go to the doctors for a blood test or to a clinic

So your saying that I may be pregnant that's why I'm having these problems

Im saying that you have some signs of pregnancy if unprotected sex is among it, there is a posibility you could be. You can always take a blood test to find out Good luck :)

Thank you... Fingers crossed I hope so

have you been feeling sick? Or have heightened sense of smell? Pee a lot or feeling extra tired lately? Those are also all symtoms i had when i first found out i was pregnant after the first month i couldnt eat for a whole month anything that went down came up and smells could turn my stomach i could smell cigarette smoke from a mile away i swear lol

I can smell stuff lyk I could be in my car at Walmart nd smell chicken or went my fiance get in da car I think he smells lyk a burger and I'm up all night and sleep all day