I seem to have irregular periods but it still doesnt seem normal because some people who have irregular periods would get their period like every other or something like that. When I started seeing my period it started off normal and then months would pass I nothing. my mom had brought me to the doctor once and he said that it was something about my hormones and he gave me some pills that was suppose to help which it did and I started seeing it regularly for like two or three months then it stopped and like months goes by and nothing its now October and I havent seen my period since like April or something like that. Now is that normal

I have the same problem and it's impossible to prepare for a period you dont know is coming? My mum wants me to see a doctor but im quite shy and embarassed about the whole thing so what pills are you on exactly?

There can be few reasons why your period would be this much irregular, from age to common conditions like polycystic ovaries. And all of these conditions do cause hormones that are responsible for your menstrual cycle to go crazy. The only way to treat this is with hormones themselves and usually they are in the form of birth control pills. So those are the pills guest is most likely taking. But, when you take birth control pills your period changes and its considered normal that for some women there is no bleeding at all – the pill is the cause, but your doctor knew that is going to happen. Obviously, he should have told you instead of letting you worry yourself like this.