Hello. I'm 26 year old female and, about a year ago, I got married. You see, my husband and I would love to get a baby but during this year nothing happened.
I don’t know what the real cause is but I suspect it could be because of my irregular periods. For always, I had irregular periods. My cycle is from about 27 to 32 days long and I could never tell when I'm ovulating. Could this be the cause of infertility?
Does anybody knows more about this and if this is a cause, what could I do to avoid this problem?

Hello. I can tell you something about these irregular periods and I must tell you irregular periods can be troublesome when trying to get pregnant.
Believe me- I know because it took me three years to get pregnant. I have read somewhere that having irregular periods, no periods, or abnormal bleeding often indicates that you aren't ovulating,
So, I have contacted my gynecologist for some advices and he told me that this condition, if it isn’t connected with conditions such as liver disease, diabetes, problems with the ovaries, and abnormalities of the adrenal, pituitary, or thyroid glands, can be easily treated with fertility drugs such as Clomid and Serophene.

Hello. I'm 25 year old female
I don’t know what is the real cause for my irregular periods . For always, I had irregular periods. i get down after 2-3 months.
symptoms before getting down:
extreme depression
few pimples on my face
pukish feeling

Does anybody knows more about this and , what could I do to avoid this problem?

Have you seen a doctor about this? You could be experiencing hormonal problems, maybe even a condition known as polycystic ovarian syndrome a.k.a PCOS.

Do you also have problems with weight? Women who suffer from PCOS besides having polycystic ovaries, may have difficulties with ovulation and periods, may have problems with insulin production.

In PCOS, ovaries may not be making all the hormones necessary for the eggs to fully mature, so they don’t mature and they don’t get released. This means that ovulation won’t appear, and that a person may be facing absent or irregular periods.

Women with PCOS may be making too many male hormones, experiencing acne problems, excessive hair growth, weight gain, etc.

It has been estimated that around 10% of women who are in the childbearing age suffer from PCOS. It represents one of the most common hormonal problems in women. It could stop you from getting pregnant if you happen to have it.

You better have it checked!

i'm a 28 year woman I already had one child and one misscarriage which was kind of bad I had to go through emergancy surgery for it. I had a regular period for almost 6 years but never could get pregnant until 2 plus years ago I was starting to have a irregular period that only lasts for about 3 days or less is this normal or is this could be a sign of early menepause? and I know I'll will make appt. to see my gyn soon. please send my an answer soon. thank you.

is seems useful to me as im suffering the same as above..its been 4 years i m suffeeing from this...whenever i go to doc they give me birthcontrol pill..4 years back i take tht pill for 6 months ...then its not work it anymore...same problem is occured again irregular when i dont take pill...then i stopped then i get married i hav a baby but after baby i still get irregular n its been 6 months now....im depressd to take birth control again ...how its cure pl tell me ..or i have to take that pill for a life time

I'm 18 years old and my boy friend is 19 yrs old . We had unprotected sex. after 4-5 times inserting , he pulled out .this is our first experience . I lost my period date by 3 days but till now I don't get periods ? Is this is a symptom for pregnancy? Or my period date is extending due to my fear and stress ?? Please help.