I been having sex for awhile now and my bf puts on the condom .. Wipes after he cums and puts a new one on. There was one time the condom slipped off but lucky it was the second time and he already ejaculated . so we didn't think anything of it. But its been like a month and lately, I've been really tired all the time . like extremely exhausted, always hungry, and light headed. I didn't think anything of it until today I started throwing up and my stomach felt tight and bloated . my head was killing me , I was in misery. Is there a possibility that I may be pregnant ? Help please!

Also my last period was only 2 days. It was lighter and shorter than usual. And it was a few days late.. I'm on a 50 , 50 % chance that I am. But I need someone else's input on this. - thanks

Health Guru
Hi, yes there is every chance you can be pregnant even Though your bf had all ready cum because if he never urinated between your first and second time there will still be semen in his urethra tube that could possible leak out, the only way you will know for sure if your pregnant is to take a home pregnancy test. Hope this helps :-)

Thanks for replying ,:-) but what if he put on another condom? How will it leak if its a new one? :O

Health Guru
But you said the condom slipped off though

Yes only one time . and when it happened, there wasn't any sperm.so we didn't think anything of it.. the other times we did it .. We used a condom, and after he cumed ,he wiped it and put a new one. ...sorry for the misunderstanding . :-(

Health Guru
It only take one time though and a small amount of sperm at the right time for it to happen, as I said if your worried your pregnant take a home test with your first pee you take on waking up. Sorry to be so blunt but there is always a chance of pregnancy even when the condom slips off like that.

I will . and its fine .. Thank you, and god bless :-)