Me and this guy had sex like 3 times he didnt use condom and he didnt pull out either.. I had my period but it was 2 weeks late and it was light pink and sometimes it would stop and then about a week later after my period i had some brown stuff in my panties... i haven't had any pregnancy signs, should i be worried?

If you have unprotected sex you should be worried, not just about pregnancy but STI's as well.

even though i had my period already but i don't feel anysigns of pregnancy should i still be worried? i am very confused.

If your period was late and lighter than normal I would take a test to be sure.

what if the blood is like brown, what does that mean?

Brown blood is old blood which has been oxidised. Brown blood is common in early pregnancy. I would suggest taking a test.

I agree. Pink and / or Brown blood can be a sign of Implantation Bleeding. Take a test to ease your mind.

Don't have unprotected sex if you don't want to get pregnant! And don't believe for a second that 'pulling out' or whatever won't cause pregnancy. sperm wants to go in one direction... we all know where that is.

me and my girlfriend had sex yesterday.
when is the soonest she can know if shes pregnant.

the soonest she would be able to tell is 5 or 6 days before her expected period. but even if those results come back negative you are not out of the woods yet you would have to continue testing until A) she gets her period or B) it comes back positive.

Usually have to wait until her next period. If it dont come when it's supposed to take hpt

mu partener wants the sex without condom..
cn i know howto avoid pregnanacy in this case?? THAT TO Without using i-pills n etc.

at most, early symptoms would occur after a week

im super scared right now my boyfriend andi had sex yesterday and he said he didnt jizz but im suepr scared we didnt use a condom

okay so me & this guy had sex on a wednesday night then on the monday night a week after i had sex with another guy both unprotected im on the bar && i bled the day after sex with the second guy . i havnt had my period for over a year but i bled the next day , should i be worried scared or what ?

i dont know what to do /:

ya good one getting prgenancy is not so easy.dont worry. just enjoy,if you want more sex then contact me i have a hard long lasting penis.