So I LOVE masterbating BUT, rubbing my clit has just gotten boring. so I've tried humping a teddy bear and it was just uncomfortable cause I was doing that to a teddy bear and idk I'm just weri, and I dont have a detachable shower head, water jets, nor a tub I just have a "stand up" shower, and I cannot change the levels of the water. Also I don't get pleasure by sticking in my fingers, mascara bottles, or anything. Also I've tried the phone vibration thing and it only worked for a little while so, I'm lost for ideas, I don't want any fruit in there either, and I can't buy toys cause of my age and I don't want my mom to know, also I don't have a vibration toothbrush

So i just turned 14 and I understand how you feel. But for me I first started with a razor. Like when you shave in the shower. It's good to use then after you get done. And then when I'm in bed I have a round perfume bottle and I often use sharpies if needed and it always gets me off! Just be careful and make sure it's clean. But try these and I'm sure it will help!

try again mascara bottles or other things (such as hairbrush handle) but try thinking about beautiful boys. you could also see in internet photos of beautiful boys.. you could also think about them that touch yourself etc.... dream much about them ;) use a clean plastic bag if you don't want to make them dirty ;) and if you want to feel something like to do sex with a boy ;)

try doing something with a guy or girl 

What you'll need:
A pillow (of your own)
A cushion (of your own)
A book or a hard bath pillow (of your own)
Your bed
You
Alone time

what i do is (steps):

1. get yourself in the mood by lying on your stomach on your bed with something hardish in your pillow cover as well as your pillow like a book or a hard bath pillow, then rub the top of your vagina on it pretend its the person you like.
2. after this then snog a pillow pretending it's the person you like.
3. Grab your cushion and then (this is what i do)
4. i lie on my bed on my back with my legs open
5. get the cushion and turn it so the corners on your vagina then cross your legs and turn to the side
6. hold cushion to chest
7. the while the cushion is there and you have you legs crossed and lying on your side rock you legs and kind of squeeze at the same time
8. after a little while you will feel almost like a pulse down there and you feel your vagina almost gently squeezing itself.
9 this is then an orgasim and it feels great.
10. plus you can do it silently.
11. after you will have a white line which will be wet or just a wet patch on your cushion.

There you go it feels amazing please try it as soon as you find this. I've been doing this since i was 10 and now im 14 and i do this all of the time. The best thing to do is imagine your having sex with the person who you like no matter what age they are (that's what i do).

Hope this helps and works and feels as well for you as it does for me

Hi try this

What you'll need:
A pillow (of your own)
A cushion (of your own)
Your bed
You
Alone time

what i do is (steps):

6. hold cushion to chest
10. plus you can do it silently.

don't forget about your butt hole, there are a lot of nerve endings there! It feels great! use lots of lube.

Snog? What does that mean?