Recently, I have made posts asking for advice on female masturbation. I have taken on alot of advice and done my own research and would like to share my own advice and research and would like people to share their own experiences/advice to help lots of people on this forum. Also, male masturbation tips can be replied as alot of males might read this too, and give tips to their boyfriends and girlfriends. A good masturbation experince for me was when I was turned on and I stroked my clitoris whilst it was very moist and got a pattern going then I started to dry hump a thick, more tougher pillow. It felt amazing as I grinded on this and the stimulation felt healthy. I eventually came to an organism and it was fantastic. Something for you girls to try. Share your experiences below :D

I am also looking for more ways to pleasure myself. I tried your experience in the past by humping on a blanket, but I have never felt anything from it. It just feels like I am sitting on something soft, no friction. I am not sure if i am doing that wrong. My pillow didn't seem to work any better. I even tried my remote control like somebody suggested. Didn't even know what to do with it. the most exhilirating masterbation technique is to lay under your tub faucet with you legs spread. Make sure the water is a comfortable temperature and the force should be up pretty high. It is the best experience I have ever had since I was 16. So glad I figured that one out on my own. I am currently searching for a way to make my own dildo, one I can sit on as if I were on top of a guy. I am single and am desperately needing that sensation. somebody suggested a plumber plunger to stick to the floor. I may try that. Any other suggestions on getting a cucumber to prop without falling over?

To make your own dildo you should get free condoms out of the doctors, large size! And fill one with socks untill full, then layer the condoms on top! That should create a structure like a dildo I have done it too and omg that is so good! But i cant seem to get vaginal orgasims! But it still felt good! Humping the pillow can be hard, but you have to make sure its not too flimsy and you are in a position like you are on top of someone. You just start to grind slowly, and the production if wetness from the arousal should make it easier. Try using lube with this technique too! Getting totaly naked makes things hotter too, and then you can explore your boobs and be adventurous with yourself! I have never tried a cucumber though....

So do you stick the sock filled condoms over a stick to sit on it? i will have to try the pillow thing again. I am not sure I get enough friction going and I feel I am better off with my vibrator. I really am craving the sensation that I am being penetrated while riding a guy, haven't had that for a while....Any other ideas are greatly appreciated

I put socks into a condom and just layering it with other condoms untill your desired hardness is achieved! Yeh give it a go again and see how it is! Wish you lucky